Front End Developer
Is it you?
You’re a Front End Developer at the top of your game. You have a high baseline of experience and a passion for coding user interfaces. You work well with a high-energy team and would love to push your skills with challenging projects.
Sound familiar? Well then, read on!
Since 1996, Electric Pulp has focused on developing cutting-edge interactive solutions. We’re looking for a Front End Developer who can help us continue to produce top-of-the-line digital experiences for our clients. So if you’re great at what you do, and what you do happens to be web development, we want to hear from you.
We strongly prefer that you are or could be local to Sioux Falls, SD, but don’t let your location stop you from making contact. We understand that the right fit might not live here. We do need you to be a U.S. resident, however.
We have a world-class team and fantastic clients including well-known, global brands and celebrities.
About the Position
While coding is the core function of this role, there are a few other things that we’ll be looking for:
- Ability to work well with others
- Self-starter tendencies (especially important if you’re out of the area)
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Dedication required to meet a deadline
- Interest in and proven history of learning new methods and technologies
- Ability to write effectively and without typos
This position is available now, and is already loaded with work, so you’ll need to hit the ground running. As a result, it’d be best if you had some serious chops when you walk through the door on the first day. Skills and experience required are as follows:
- 3+ years front end web development experience
- Photoshop, Sketch/Figma proficiency
- Proficiency with front end development frameworks and layout systems (e.g., Twitter Bootstrap or Tailwind CSS)
- Experience with CMS platforms (e.g., WordPress)
- Familiarity with PHP
- Familiarity with front end build tools (e.g., webpack)
- Comfort with version control workflows and tools (preferably Git)
- Understanding of onsite SEO and content hierarchy
- Understanding of ADA compliance issues and solutions
- Device and browser quality assurance
- Interest in emerging technologies (AR, VR, proximity beacons, etc.)
This is a full-time salaried position with benefits
- Paid time off for vacations or illness
- Healthcare, dental and vision benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- Retirement savings plan
- Disability insurance
- Laptop provided for work use
We’re very serious about our work, but the team is cool, the projects are fulfilling and the Fridays allow for casual attire. As do the other days.