Digital Marketing Strategist
About the job
Digital Marketing Strategists are an integral part of the Electric Pulp team. You’ll be working with the team here and with our clients helping to recommend and implement growth strategies. Your primary focus will be on Analytics, SEO and SEM, but there are a lot of interconnected pieces to growth marketing at Electric Pulp.
In addition to foundational organic search optimization and paid ads campaigns, we help clients with account-based (key account) marketing through CRM integration and chat / AI. We help with reputation management, inbound marketing campaigns, and just about any other buzz phrase you hear at the moment. Our strategy is simple – we implement what works.
You’ll be part of a busy team from day one, but this is a dynamic role with a lot of room to evolve, within the role, the department, and the company at large. It’s an exciting position for all of us.
A bit about us
Since 1996, Electric Pulp has focused on developing cutting-edge digital solutions. We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist who can help our clients grow and evolve to significantly exceed their current business performance.
This position will be based out of our lovely office in downtown Sioux Falls, SD, but you’ll be working with clients both near and far. We have a world-class team and fantastic clients including well-known, global brands and celebrities.
What we’re looking for
- Experience with SEO, SEM & Inbound Marketing
- Experience with Asana, Basecamp or similar project management tools
- Google Analytics Experience & Certification(s)
- Google Ads Experience & Certification(s)
- Facebook Ads Experience
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to lead client meetings
- Ability to recommend, implement and optimize campaigns
- Aptitude for data analysis and ability to understand results
- Dedication and work ethic required to meet deadlines
- Passion for emerging technologies
- Appreciation for animated gifs
This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits
- Paid time off for vacations or illness
- Healthcare, dental and vision benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- Retirement savings plan
- Disability Insurance
- Laptop provided
We’re very serious about our work, but the team is cool and the projects are satisfying.