Digital Marketing Specialist
About the job
Digital Marketing Specialists are an integral part of the Electric Pulp team. You’ll be working with the team here and our clients to guide and implement growth strategies. Your primary focus will be on Paid Advertising, Analytics and SEM, but there are a lot of interconnected pieces to growth marketing at Electric Pulp. To be successful in this role, you should have a comprehensive understanding of Google Ads (all types), Google Tag Manager, and Google Analytics and how to create and manage campaigns that produce a strong ROAS. Experience managing additional paid ad platforms is a plus.
In addition to foundational organic search optimization and paid ads campaigns, we help with reputation management, inbound marketing campaigns, key account marketing, chat, and just about any other buzz phrase you hear at the moment. Our strategy is simple – we implement what works.
You’ll be part of a busy team from day one, but this is a dynamic role with a lot of room to evolve, within the role, the department, and the company at large. It’s an exciting position for all of us.
A bit about us
Since 1996, Electric Pulp has focused on developing cutting-edge digital solutions. We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who can help our clients grow and evolve to significantly exceed their current business performance.
We’d love to hire in or near our headquarters in Sioux Falls, SD, but it’s not a requirement to be based here.
We are a remote-first company. In other words, you can work from home if you’re set up for it, but we have plenty of room for you in our lovely office in downtown Sioux Falls. Regardless of your location, you’ll be working with clients both near and far. We have a world-class team and fantastic clients including well-known, global brands and celebrities.
What we’re looking for
- Google Ads Experience & Certification(s)
- Experience building and successfully managing ad campaigns
- Facebook Ads Experience (Certification is a plus)
- Google Analytics Experience & Certification(s) (Experience in GA4 is a plus)
- Experience with SEM, SEO & Inbound Marketing
- Experience with web, mobile and other digital services
- Experience with Asana, Basecamp or similar project management tools
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to interact directly with clients
- Ability to recommend, implement and optimize campaigns
- Aptitude for data analysis and ability to understand results
- Dedication and work ethic required to meet deadlines
- Passion for emerging technologies
- Appreciation for animated gifs
This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits
- Paid time off for vacations or illness
- Healthcare, dental and vision benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- Retirement savings plan
- Disability Insurance
- Laptop provided
We’re very serious about our work, but the team is cool and the projects are satisfying.