A bit about us
Since 1996, Electric Pulp has focused on developing cutting-edge interactive solutions. We’re looking for a Developer who can help us continue to produce top-of-the-line digital experiences for our clients. So if you’re great at what you do, and what you do happens to be web development, we want to hear from you.
We prefer that you are or could be local to Sioux Falls, SD, but don’t let your location stop you from making contact. We understand that the right fit might not live here. We do need you to be a U.S. resident, however.
We have a world-class team and fantastic clients including well-known, global brands and celebrities.
About the Position
As a Developer at Electric Pulp, you’ll be integral to the success of the project, working with our project managers, designers and production team to implement a wide range of functionality. Projects involve working with frameworks like Laravel, Vue, React and platforms like WordPress, Shopify and Magento, to name a few.
We consider Electric Pulp to be a serious learning environment, but you’ll need to hit the ground running and be able to demonstrate significant skill on the first day. Skills and experience required are as follows:
- 4+ years web development experience
- Experience with PHP frameworks (e.g., Laravel)
- Experience with CMS platforms (e.g., WordPress)
- Proficiency with Sketch and/or Figma
- Experience with front-end development frameworks
- Experience with API integration (e.g., REST, GraphQL)
- Experience with version control workflows and tools (preferably Git)
- Interest in emerging technologies (PWA, AR, VR, proximity beacons, etc.)
- Understanding of onsite SEO and content hierarchy
- Understanding of web accessibility
- Understanding browser quality assurance
- Ability to work well with others
- Self-starter tendencies (especially important if you’re out of the area)
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to write effectively and without typos
This is a full-time salaried position with benefits
- Paid time off for vacations or illness
- Healthcare, dental and vision benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- Retirement savings plan
- Disability Insurance
- Laptop provided for work use
We’re very serious about our work, but the team is cool, the projects are fulfilling and the Fridays allow for casual attire. As do the other days.